Some of the forms date from the time when we were using Social Security numbers. If you use such a form, please enter the Student ID instead.

Graduate Program Forms

Undergraduate Program Forms


Advising Forms


Graduation Application Packet for BS Computer and Software Engineering

Guidelines and Samples

CMPE Major Forms

SE Major Forms


    Click University Undergraduate Forms to obtain the following list of forms:

    • Academic Renewal
    • Change of Major
    • Graduation Application
    • Late Drop
    • Course Substitution
    • Audit Option
    • Excess Units Petition
    • Late Enrollment
    • Leave Requests
    • Reinstatement Petition

    Click University Graduate Forms to obtain the following list of forms:

    • Candidacy Forms
    • Change of Major Application
    • Course Substitution Form
    • Transfer Credit Forms
    • Graduation Forms
    • Seven Year Limit Forms
    • Thesis Guidelines

    To view [pdf] content you may need to download Adobe Reader.