The CMPE Major Form

The BS in Computer Engineering Major Form needs to be carefully filled out by the student then signed by the CMPE advisor.

You can choose your correct major form, depending on the year/semester that you joined SJSU as a Computer Engineering major.

These forms, along with instructions on how to prepare your major form packet, are also available in Computer Engineering website.

Before filling out the major form, read:

After filling out the form, make sure that you print it out in one page. Major forms not printed correctly won't be accepted.