Fall 2017 subject test registration is now closed for all exams. Spring 2017 subject test registration will be available January 2018
Subject Test Information
- MSCMPE - Times, Dates and Registration for Spring 2017 subject tests will be available in January. Please register for the corresponding course, or register for the Spring 2017 subject test.
- MSSE - Times, Dates and Registration for Spring 2017 subject tests will be available in January. Please register for the corresponding course, or register for the Spring 2017 subject test.
- You must register 3 days before each test.
- You must bring a valid ID; i.e., Tower card, passport, driver's license OR other government issued photo identification.
- You must also bring your admission letter.
- Only pens, pencils, erasers and rulers are allowed to be on the test tables.
- These are closed book and closed note tests. Technical data sheets will be provided if needed.
- The questions for all tests can be a combination of multiple choice and problem solving.
- The Object-Oriented Programming Test includes programming questions.
- Without a proof of medical reason, a student will fail the test if s/he leaves the room during the exam.
- Each of these 3-unit CMPE 180 classes covers the subject matter including the test scope.
- If you fail a class, you can take the class again. However, you can not take the test if you have already failed the class (except CMPE 50).
- You should visit this site often in order to be aware of the latest information.
- If you miss a scheduled test, you can take the test in the following semester, or enroll into the corresponding class in the current semester.
- You can take a specific test only once.