Time and Location
Monday 08/26/2019 in E189 starting at 10:45 a.m. Please allow 60-90 minutes for the exam.
Note: Be sure to arrive early, If you are late for any reason, you will not be allowed to take the exam.
- Object-oriented concepts: encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism
- Program design, control structures, function definitions, classes
- Arrays, pointers, linked lists, memory management, strings, console and file I/O
- Queues, stacks, search and sorting algorithms, templates
- W. Savitch, Problem Solving with C++, 8th edition, Addison-Wesley, 2012
- D. S. Malik, Data Structures Using C++, 2nd edition, Cengage Learning, 2010